Monday, March 21, 2011

My spring break

My spring break wasn't very exciting. My cousins came up from Walters I haven't seen them in awhile. My cousin Sabrina is doing track at her school so she is supposed to run 1 mile every day so a couple days ago me and my step dad went running with her the day after that I was very sore my legs were hurting so bad! I'm starting this clinic thing for Pom and it starts today and on Friday we have tryouts, I'm not very scared or nervous yet first i just want to see what we will be doing, but I'm very confident right now and I've told everybody that I'm not going to give up. Well on the weekends of the spring break I stayed at Angela's house but the weekdays i had to stay home with my ANNOYING nephew.  My big brother came down from Kansas his spring break is this week so he's going to be here aaallll week. Well thats pretty much it about my spring break.( :

No comments:

Post a Comment